Are You Asking the Right Questions for Your...Success?Career or Business?Finances?Relationships?Wellbeing?Health and Fitness?Personal Development?Spiritual Growth?Self-inquiry is a key skill for life
Benefits of Using Overstand You
Click the + sign to see more information
- Access to questions to help learn more about yourself
- Choose questions from multiple categories
- Increase personal growth by using self-inquiry
- See which questions you are scared to ask or explore
- Better questions for a better life
- Resources for entrepreneurs
- Keep all your ideas and goals in one place
- Answer, save, edit and print questions that will be saved to your personal journal
- No need for multiple journals and scattered ideas written on pieces of paper
- Hundreds of questions to assist you with understanding yourself
- Questions asked by the best life coaches and mentors worldwide
- Keep a record of your ideas and goals that you can revisit at any time
- Answer daily questions to keep you focused
- What are you grateful for?
- What is your mantra for the day?
- Rate your mental, emotional, physical well being etc.
- Full access to our library of ebooks, quotes, meditations, relaxation music, videos and podcasts
- Browse the online courses available if you want to grow yourself even further
- Gain clarity about business ideas and plans
- Map your strategies for success
- Grow your business through clarity
Ask Better Questions to Get Better Results in Life
Which area of your life would you like better results?
Choose an area of your life or business you would you like to improve and either answer single questions from 9 categories or choose a 'question pack' to answer multiple questions on a specific area. Go to questions
How can answering questions help you to succeed?
Deliberately seeking and answering questions increases your self-awareness, clarity and focus. Save your ideas, affirm your desires and learn more about yourself. When your ideas change, you can also change your answers.
How is personal growth possible by answering questions?
Questions enable you to identify, explore and move beyond personal barriers. All coaches and mentors use questions as the foundation of transformational change, making self-awareness a valuable tool for achieving your true potential.
30 Question Packs with Multiple Questions
Capture what you are grateful for and record your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing. Use on a daily basis to record your ideas as a journal.
Set yourself a challenge! What would you like to start or stop? Dedicate time to creating new habits by focusing on what you would like to learn or develop.
The Best Growth Strategies at Your Finger Tips
Growth Strategy #1
Perceptual Positions Exercise
Get out of your way! Imagine that you are a fly on the wall of a disagreement with someone. This tool helps you view things not just from your own perspective, but encourages you to see it from another person’s point of view and as an independent witness to the situation. This strategy has been developed by John Grinder and Richard Bandler founders of NLP.
Growth Strategy #5
Locus of Control
Thе соnсерt оf “lосuѕ оf control” was developed by Julian Rotterin 1954. He suggested yоur “lосuѕ” саn еithеr bе intеrnаl оr еxtеrnаl. This strategy helps you to understand where you view or believe your source of motivation, inspiration and drive comes from. Assisting you to gain a balanced approach. Who do you believe has control over your life?
Growth Strategy #6
Limiting and Empowering Beliefs
Bеliеfѕ рlау a big rоlе in dеtеrmining the ԛuаlitу оf оur lives. If уоu bеliеvе exams are tоugh, thеrе iѕ ѕоmеоne whо bеliеvеѕ they are еаѕу. If уоu bеliеvе thаt it’s еаѕу tо mаkе a million dоllаrѕ, thеrе iѕ ѕоmеоnе who bеliеvеѕ it’ѕ imроѕѕiblе. Use this exercise to assist you with uncovering the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from living your best life.
Gain Full Access Today!
- Answer, save and edit all questions
- Create an online journal - accessible anytime
- Access 100's of questions on different areas of life
- Access exercises for personal growth
- Explore our Resource Library for quotes and eBooks
- ...and so much more!